In this session, we continue to talk about the frequently asked questions that I receive from different Filipinos around the world regarding the subject of Investing in Mutual Funds in the Philippines.
If you missed the first part of this series, you can just visit Pinoy Investing Made Easy Podcast No. 3 so you can have a solid base in understanding this session.
Here are the questions that I’ve tried to answer with the hope of further strengthening your knowledge about mutual funds.
- How much do I need to open a Mutual Fund account?
- Am I required to make additional investments every month in my mutual fund investment?
- Can OFWs open a mutual fund account even if they are still out of the country?
- How will I know which mutual fund company to choose?
- What are the charges/fees involved in investing in Mutual Funds?
In this podcast, we’ve mentioned the following links:
- Philippine Investment Funds Association (PIFA) – www.PIFA.com.ph
- Part 1 of this Discussion Series (click here)