In this session, we talk about the frequently asked questions in investing in mutual funds herein the Philippines.
This session is for you if:
- You haven’t heard anything yet with mutual funds but are open to learning new things that could benefit you and your family.
- You are considering to invest in mutual funds but very apprehensive to start because of fear due to lack of knowledge
- You have already started but hungry to obtain deeper knowledge about mutual funds so you can take advantage of your investment and make the most out of it.
This session is the first of the series of podcasts that will tackle the frequently asked questions that I have encountered while talking about Mutual Funds for the last 5 years through my blog MutualFundPhilippines.com.
For this part 1, we were able to answer the following questions:
- What are Mutual Funds?
- How does it work?
- Can I instruct the fund manager on where I want my money to be invested?
- How can I make money from Mutual Funds?
- Why do the price per share of Mutual Funds (NAVPS) increase or decrease?
- How can I start investing in Mutual Funds?
Here are the links mentioned in this podcast session:
- Steps on how to invest in mutual funds in the Philippines (here)
- Philippine Investment Funds Association (PIFA) – www.PIFA.com.ph
For the continuation of this series, you may check out Session No. 4 for more questions answered in a very detailed manner.